For every child that dreamed of one day becoming a "a financially embattled thousandaire," Trump Soho hotel has just the thing.
The company is now offering, "Young Entrepreneurs SoHo, a unique extension of the brand-wide Trump Kids program," open to "children and teens aged 3 to 17 who are hotel guests, condo owners, or residents of the neighborhood."
The suite of benefits includes:
- Personalized business cards upon registration
- Personalized child-size robe for initial stay post registration
- Complimentary kid's meals*
- Custom in-room amenities such as milk and cookies
- Exclusive invitations to cooking classes, beauty days at The Spa at Trump, and more
- Quarterly newsletter discussing kid-friendly events around the city
"Eloise at the Accelerator" just doesn't have the same ring to it.